Monday 13 December 2010

Witherspoon rules out superhero movies

Films like 'Iron Man', 'Spider-Man' and the 'Batman' series have become box office smashes in Hollywood - and several other superhero properties are being turned into movies.

However, the Oscar winning actress has insisted that she has no plans to appear in a superhero movie.
She said, "The movies that are being made feel different. There are a lot of really, really, really big movies about robots and things - and there's not a part for a 34-year-old woman in a robot movie.
"I've never done the superhero movie. That doesn't interest me too much."

While the popularity of big epic blockbusters has meant finding the films she wants to be in hard to come by, she isn't complaining.

She added, "I also have kids, so when I'm not working, it's not like I'm sitting around doing nothing. I'm taking care of two kids who are rapidly growing up in some bizarre time warp. I mean, somehow I now have an 11 year old!"

No comments:

Post a Comment