Tuesday 1 March 2011

Adams 'didn't think about winning Oscar'



Amy Adams has said that she didn't even think about winning an Oscar at last night's awards ceremony.

The actress told Access Hollywood that she was far more concerned with her red carpet appearance instead.

"I'm just excited to be here," said Adams, who was nominated for 'Best Supporting Actress' for her role in The Fighter.

"I haven't even thought about the winning, the competition. I've just... mostly thought about the red carpet up to this point."

Adams, who lost out on her award to Melissa Leo, wore jewellery worth $1.3m (£800,000) to the ceremony.

She said that she planned to continue partying after the event finished, because her 9-month-old daughter Aviana would already be in bed.

"She'll be asleep by then, so I don't feel too bad," said Adams. "But I can't stay out too late, she gets up at about 6 o'clock in the morning… I'll get up with her. She's so hard to resist. Really!"

No comments:

Post a Comment