Thursday 17 March 2011

Jodie Foster: 'I will always love Mel Gibson'



Jodie Foster has said that she will love Mel Gibson for "the rest of [her] life".

The actress - who worked with Gibson in the forthcoming comedy-drama The Beaver - told The Hollywood Reporter that she was won over by his "loving and sensitive" ways after seeing him bring to life his character in the film.

"The performance he gave in this movie, I will always be grateful for," she explained.

"He brought a lifetime of pain to the character that we've been talking about for years, that I knew was part of his psyche and who he is. It's part of him that is beautiful and that I want people to know, too. I can't ever regret that."

Foster went on to praise Gibson further, insisting that while he may have many faults, he is still a genuinely good person.

"He's so incredibly loving and sensitive, he really is. He is the most loved actor I have ever worked with on a movie," she said.

"And he's not saintly, and he's got a big mouth, and he'll do gross things your nephew would do. But I knew the minute I met him that I would love him the rest of my life."

Foster previously claimed that Gibson is "loved" by everyone in Hollywood.

No comments:

Post a Comment