Monday 25 July 2011

Olivia Wilde on Going Nude



The actress says she didn't even know she had revealed her backside in one of the movies until people started asking her about it.

Olivia Wilde bares a little more than just her soul in not one but two upcoming movies The actress reveals her backside in the Cowboys & Aliens, opposite Daniel Craig and Harrison Ford, and in The Change-Up, which stars Ryan Reynolds and Jason Bateman.

“There’s a little nudity in this one," Wilde told Access Hollywoodof Cowboys, adding, “I feel like if I feel really safe and if I feel like the story calls for it, then I’m not so shy.”

But in Change-Up, Wilde said she didn't even realize her rear end was being shown until people who had seen the movie started asking her about it.


“With The Change-Up I didn’t really realize that’s what was happening, as if I didn’t really know where the camera was," she said. "So then people saw the movie and they’re like, ‘You know your butt’s in the movie?’ and I was like, ‘What?’ I had no idea! But you know, I think when you agree to do a movie, like that you have to go 100 percent for it.”


Cowboys & Aliens, a genre-defying mashup of a Western and space-invasion movie directed by Jon Favreau (Iron Man), opens Friday. The movie had its premiere at Comic-Con on Saturday night.


Change-Up, a body-switching comedy from David Dobkin (Wedding Crashers), opens Aug. 5.


Wilde also has appeared in the TV series House and last year's Tron: Legacy.

1 comment: