Saturday 25 June 2011

Liv Tyler: I wish I was in The Hobbit

Liv Tyler has confessed that she wishes she could be part of The Hobbit.

The Ledge actress revealed that she will not be part of The Hobbit and knows nothing about the project in a new interview with PopEater.

"I'm definitely not in The Hobbit and I actually don't know anything about it," Tyler explained. "I realised I need to call my friends in New Zealand to ask them what's going on so I have some facts when I get asked questions about it."

Asked if she was disappointed at not being included in the film, she replied: "Kind of secretly, [though] maybe desperate is the wrong word to use. I would love to go back there and bring my son to New Zealand and see all those amazing people. It was such a magical experience."

Tyler is well-known for her portrayal of Elf maiden Arwen Undómiel in the Lord of the Rings film trilogy.

Peter Jackson's adaptation of JRR Tolkien's The Hobbit will be divided into two parts.

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey will be released on December 14, 2012 and will be followed by The Hobbit: There and Back Again on December 13, 2013.

The cast of The Hobbit includes Sherlock star Benedict Cumberbatch as Smaug, Welsh actor Luke Evans as Bard and Evangeline Lilly as elf Tauriel.

No comments:

Post a Comment