Wednesday 23 February 2011

Sutherland: '24 movie is going ahead'



Sutherland has insisted that a film version of 24 is still going ahead.

Speaking on Live with Regis and Kelly, the actor suggested that the movie could begin filming in early 2012.

"There is going to be a 24 movie," he said. "People come up to me and say they love the show. It's funny, because I don't feel like we finished. It's still such a presence in my life."

He also appeared to confirm earlier reports that Top Gun director Tony Scott is considering helming the project.

"We will hopefully start next January and Tony Scott is one of the directors who has expressed great interest in doing it," he said. "I think he would be fantastic. I am really excited to do that."

Sutherland recently signed on to play the lead role in Heroes creator Tim Kring's new Fox pilot Touch.

The final episode of 24 aired on May 24 last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment