Monday 27 June 2011

Julianne Moore 'never feels confident on red carpet'

Julianne Moore has revealed that she never feels confident when walking the red carpet.

The Kids Are All Right star stated that in spite of being nominated for an Oscar four separate times, she still feels nervous when at awards shows, according to Health.

"I never feel confident!" Moore said. "I don't know that there's anybody who does. I mean, you don't look around the red carpet thinking, 'There's a lot of confident people out here'."

The 50-year-old went on to credit her genetics for her good looks.

"I have very strong hair, that's just genetics," Moore said. "And I credit my mother for keeping us out of the sun."

In the same interview, Moore confessed that she prefers to age naturally, claiming that she would never undergo plastic surgery.

In March, the actress signed on to star in the film The Seventh Son as the vengeful Mother Malkin in the first adaptation of the children's fantasy series The Spook's Apprentice.

Moore can be seen next in Crazy, Stupid, Love. opposite Steve Carell, Ryan Gosling and Emma Stone.

Watch the trailer for Crazy, Stupid, Love. below:


No comments:

Post a Comment