Saturday 19 February 2011

Hudgens: 'I comfort ate in Sucker Punch'



Vanessa Hudgens has revealed that she began comfort eating during the filming of her new movie Sucker Punch because it was mentally draining.

The 22-year-old, who plays Blondie in the fantasy film, explained that some of the drama scenes were "really intense".

She told Total Film: "Some of the scenes were really intense. I haven't done that much heavy drama before and some scenes were just so draining.

"We would all be a total disaster afterwards and cheat on our diets together and eat cake to comfort ourselves."

However, despite the role being tiring, the actress insisted that playing her character was "a lot of fun".

She added: "My character was a lot of fun. I really get to step up my game and be a total badass."

No comments:

Post a Comment