Saturday 12 March 2011

Bill Hader teases Judd Apatow slasher



Bill Hader has spoken about his upcoming role in Judd Apatow's slasher horror fillm.

The actor, who previously starred in Apatow's Superbad, told The Playlist that the film - earlier known as House of Joel - is very humourous.

Hader explained: "Well, I'm not sure it's called House of Joel anymore. I don't know what's happening with it exactly. Judd, me, and [Human Giant director] Jason Woliner are gonna meet in LA soon to figure out what the next steps are.

"It's a funny, funny script and it's Judd's take on a slasher movie. It's been a long-gestating project, but I think it's worth it because it just keeps getting better."

He continued: "I play a guy who finds out that his girlfriend was basically a Laurie Strode-type from Halloween.

"She's been hiding the fact that 15 years ago she survived this horrible night and the way I find this out is that I inadvertently take her back to her hometown as a surprise and reawaken all the evil.

"It's kind of about getting over your girlfriend's past kinda thing. It's sort of like having to deal with, 'You did what!?'"

No comments:

Post a Comment