Friday 8 April 2011

Abbie Cornish 'comfortable with sex scenes'

Sucker Punch actress Abbie Cornish has suggested that she has no objections to shooting sex scenes.

The star, who made her professional acting debut at just 15, told Esquire UK that the close relationships she cultivates with her co-stars prevent love scenes from ever feeling awkward.

"[My co-stars are] all mates, that's the thing," Cornish insisted. "So I'm lucky."

She continued: "With friends, if someone's pants don't come off properly, or if something gets stuck, you just end up giggling."

The star also explained that she has a wide variety of diverse interests outside of her profession.

"I'm into painting and street art and I'm a musician, I play piano," Cornish remarked. "I love taking pictures or filming things documentary style. And I'm definitely active - I love surfing."

Cornish recently told DS that her W.E director Madonna is "definitely determined and quite a visionary".

Last month, the star suggested that meeting two-time Oscar-winner Robert De Niro on the set of Limitless was "amazing".

W.E is expected to premiere in US and UK cinemas later this year.

Watch our recent interview with Abbie Cornish below:



No comments:

Post a Comment