Wednesday 6 April 2011

Evanna Lynch: 'I cried at final Potter'



Evanna Lynch has confessed that she cried on the last day of filming Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part Two.

The actress - who plays eccentric Hogwarts witch Luna Lovegood in the film franchise - told MTV News that she did not feel ready to walk away from the series despite having prepared herself for the past several years.

"I did cry. I cried on the last day, because it was epic," she explained. "Everyone was in, and we had a big cast call, and everyone was like, 'Well, this is [it]!' And yes, it was emotional.

"I felt like, yeah, we talked about it a thousand times, and then when the end came, I really was sad."

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part Two was recently confirmed to be released in 3D. It will be the franchise's shortest film.

The final instalment will hit theatres worldwide on July 15.

1 comment:

  1. I really love Luna Lovegood. She's sooo beautiful and will be really, really big one, one day. I promise.

    ReplyDelete