Wednesday 6 July 2011

Rosie: Don't do stunts in heels



Rosie Huntingdon-Whiteley has confessed she struggled to balance her taste for high fashion with gruelling stunt scenes during filming of Transformers: Dark Of The Moon.

The Burberry model said she tried to integrate her personal style into the role of Carly during her big screen debut.

"I love fashion and it's such a big part of my life," she said. "I really wanted to bring that to my character and make her kind of fashionable."

But the 24-year-old quickly learned the difficulties of wearing heels during filming. "One thing I learned about this movie with the wardrobe was to try and persuade the director not to make you wear heels all the way through an action sequence," she laughed.

"And if you could get jeans that you can fit stunt pads down, that might be a good idea too."

Rosie also spoke about the first-day nerves she experienced on set and how she was scared about what to expect as Megan Fox's replacement.

She revealed: "I was definitely worried that I wasn't going to be welcomed, and you know, I was going to feel like the new girl at school, but no, that really wasn't the case.

"On my first day of work I was so nervous and everybody from the cast to the crew, everybody who worked on that movie came over and introduced themselves and welcomed me to set, and embraced me and said how happy they were for me to be there."

And the Burberry model described how her co-star Shia LaBeouf helped her get through her first film shoot.
"He was always there to help me and hold my hand and baby me through the whole thing," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment