Wednesday 6 July 2011

The Skin I Live In UK trailer

The UK trailer for Pedro Almodóvar's new movie The Skin I Live In has been unveiled.

The drama, which opened to critical acclaim at this year's Cannes Film Festival, stars Antonio Banderas, Elena Anaya, Blanca Suarez and Marisa Paredes. The Skin I Live In is based on Thierry Jonquet's novel Tarantula, about a plastic surgeon who develops a new skin after seeing his wife horrifically burned in a car accident


The story centres on Banderas's surgeon, Dr Robert Ledgard, as he takes on a human guinea pig to help with his experiments in the form of Vera (Elena Anaya).

Almodóvar and Banderas last worked together 21 years ago on Tie Me Up! Tie Me Down!. The Skin I Live In will open in UK cinemas on August 26.

Watch the UK trailer for The Skin I Live In below:


No comments:

Post a Comment