Saturday 26 March 2011

Gemma Arterton 'loves London anonymity'



Gemma Arterton has said that she loves the fact she can remain incognito in London.

The Tamara Drewe star admitted that the situation is different in her hometown of Gravesend in Kent.

Speaking to the Mirror, Arterton explained that while anonymity was not possible in Gravesend, she was "absolutely" able to go unrecognised in the capital.

"I walk everywhere and use the bus," added the actress. "People are very respectful of your privacy."

Arterton, who has previously spoken out about the obsession with size in her industry, also revealed her exercise habits, saying; "I'm obsessed with Bikram yoga and trampolining. But not at the same time, obviously!"

When asked about the news that Joan Collins wants her to play Alexis Carrington Colby in the Dynasty remake, Arterton said: "I know, isn't that great? Mainly I'm just very happy Joan Collins knew I existed as she's such a diva and an icon. My mum loved Dynasty and when she heard it she was more excited than she's ever been."

No comments:

Post a Comment