Saturday 26 March 2011

Rupert Grint: 'I'll miss Harry Potter'



Rupert Grint has revealed that it is going to be difficult for him to adjust to life without Harry Potter.

The 22-year-old, who has played the character of Ron Weasley since 2001, explained that he will miss "everything" about the franchise, reports Cover Media.

When asked what in particular he was sorry to be leaving behind, he replied: "Everything, I suppose. The people mainly, I think. It's been a crew of nine that I've kind of grown up with. But just the whole routine, really. Just going every day into the same place, seeing the same people, and not having that, it's going to take a while to adjust to."

Grint also explained that he doesn't visualise himself in the part of Ron when he reads J. K. Rowling's original books.

He added: "Whenever I read the books now, I don't see myself as Ron. It's weird... everyone else has been replaced in my imagination, except for me."

Last month Grint said that it was "amazing" that the films won a BAFTA prize.

The final instalment, Harry Potter And The Deathly Hollows: Part 2, opens in cinemas on July 15

No comments:

Post a Comment