Friday 25 March 2011

Vanessa Hudgens: 'Sucker Punch is crazy'

Vanessa Hudgens has described director Zack Snyder's action-fantasy movie Sucker Punch as "crazy".

The actress, who previously
credited the film with improving her acting skills
, told Entertainment Tonight that fans can expect a thrill ride.

"[I was] doing things I thought I'd never do in my life," she remarked. "I mean, I have a tomahawk fight sequence - it's crazy."

The 22-year-old star also said that she relished the opportunity to work with a cast full of talented young actresses and an ambitious director.

She added: "To be able to work with such strong young women who have such a strong sense of who they are, and to work with [Snyder], [it's great] just to have all these new experiences in fantasies, which means there are no limits."

Hudgens's co-star Emily Browning recently suggested that the movie's
female stars bonded while filming intense action sequences
.

Sucker Punch is now playing in US cinemas and opens on April 1 in the UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment