Saturday 11 June 2011

Green Lantern is breathtaking

Ryan Reynolds has described Green Lantern as "breathtaking".

The actor revealed that he was impressed by the superhero film upon seeing footage during a panel at this year's WonderCon event in California.

"The first time I saw it was just breathtaking. I think the first time it hit me that we really did it right was in WonderCon," he explained to MTV News.

"I'd been shooting in Africa at the time, so I flew back just to be there, and I was exhausted and they put up this 10 or 11 minutes of footage, and you could feel it going like a wave through the audience."

Reynolds added that Green Lantern exceeded all of his expectations about the project, adding: "For me, going into it, my expectations were really just to learn - not just about the character but about filmmaking like that. I was just so blown away to see what they accomplished juxtaposed with what they shot."

Reynolds recently confessed that he is already looking forward to a Green Lantern sequel.

Green Lantern will open in theatres on June 17.

Watch the trailer for Green Lantern below



No comments:

Post a Comment