Monday 6 June 2011

Mila Kunis: 'I'm not a sex symbol'



Mila Kunis has admitted that she is slightly uncomfortable with being thought of as a sex symbol.

Kunis noted that while she is thankful to be considered appealing by moviegoers, she feels that she cannot measure up to the great Hollywood beauties of the past.

"I'm flattered, but I'm not that person," she told LA Confidential magazine. "Sophia Loren is a sex symbol. If watching TiVo and eating Pinkberry in sweatpants is sexy, then I'm your gal."

Kunis went on to explain that she is lucky to have experienced success at a very young age.

"I'm incredibly blessed," she said. "I started acting when I was 9 years old, and if you would have told me that, at 27, this is where I'd be, I wouldn't have believed it."

Her Friends with Benefits co-star Justin Timberlake poked fun at rumours that the pair are dating by gratuitously groping the actress during last night's MTV Movie Awards.

Friends with Benefits is released on July 22 in the US and on September 2 in the UK

No comments:

Post a Comment